- Certificate of Professional Development (CPD) in Strategy Formation & Execution: Developing ‘Sweet Spot’ Competence
- Organizational Leadership and Governance
- Certified Innovation Professional (CIP) Program
- Leading Professional Services in Africa (LePSA) Program In Collaboration with AB & David
- Service & Customer Experience Management (SCEM) Program
- Government Innovation for High Performance (GIHiP) Program
- Business Innovation & Growth (BIG) Program
- Certificate of Professional Development (CPD) In Business Innovation & Growth
- Certificate of Professional Development (CPD) in Innovative Brand Management
- Certificate of Professional Development (CPD) Digital Business: Vision, Strategy and Leadership
- Certificate of Professional Development (CPD) in Service and Customer Experience Management
- Certificate of Professional Development (CPD) in Solutions Differentiation Strategy
- Global Executives Program
- Certificate of Professional Development (CPD) in High Performance Leadership (HPL)
- Certificate of Professional Development (CPD) in Anti-Corruption in the Organizational Context
- Certificate of Professional Development (CPD) in Supply Chain Management
- Certificate of Professional Development (CPD) in Fashion Marketing & Promotion
- Certificate of Professional Development (CPD) in Effective Leadership in Africa: Improving Leadership Outcomes
- Certificate of Professional Development (CPD) in Women’s Executive Leadership Program
- Solutions Marketing and Differentiation Strategy (SMDS) Program
These are difficult economic times for companies, particularly those in emerging markets. But whether you are in manufacturing, services or non-profit organization, the way to remain profitable and to compete effectively by going on the offensive with innovation to develop new and improved products and services. But for many companies, moving into high gear with innovation poses real and significant challenges. In most firms understanding of the key elements in innovation management are almost non-existent, good solid best-practice processes for innovation are missing, innovation leadership capabilities are almost non-existent among managers and many misconceptions and half-truths about innovation persist. The BIGA program is designed to help you master the fundamentals of successfully initiating and building innovation culture in your organization. Using case studies, experiential exercises, interactive lectures and peer-coaching sessions, this program provides the toolkit, mindset and your personal innovation leadership charter and action plan for you to achieve new sources of revenue and growth.
- After completing the program, you should:
- Understand the new landscape of innovation and what it takes to lead sustaining and breakthrough innovations
- Get insights how to embed a culture of innovation across the organization
- Get a taste of processes and methods to understand customer and market insights, and test rapidly what works and what does not work
- Learn about processes on how to source and lead teams to create and grow innovative solutions
- Learn creative techniques and methods that underlay some of the most successful innovations
- Create an action plan to identify next steps in my workplace, and have my own continued innovation leadership development plan
Who Should Attend? – This program will benefit senior executives across a wide array of functions within the company and those in non-profit and public sector organizations. Attendees may include CEOs and executives responsible for accounting & finance, marketing, sales, research and development, product design and development, business development, marketing, brand management, finance, manufacturing, purchasing, customer service, HR, etc
Module I: Innovation management and growth – This module is designed to help you understand the basic principles of innovation management and growth, and how innovation drives firm growth and survival. Using case studies we examine key strategies for innovation and building innovative culture to sustain the gains. Participants will explore the key ingredients of innovation culture, leadership practices and processes to support people to innovate to drive growth. In particular you will learn how to: Create and sustain the foundations of an innovative enterprise; Speed-up and encourage both sustaining and breakthrough innovations; Build a vibrant innovation culture; conduct an innovation audit; and relate concepts and frameworks to reflect on the innovation challenges in your organization
Module II: New Product & Service Development – Companies succeed by developing and delivering customer-relevant new products and services. But managing new product development processes is not easy. Research shows that close to 90% of new products and services fail to market objectives? How do you conceive, develop and launch superior new products and services? What factors separate successful and unsuccessful new products and services? This program provides understanding of the key concepts and practices and creative methodologies to develop and launch new products and services.
Module III: Competing through Business Model – Although innovations in products, services and processes are important for the success of organizations, it is also increasingly true that business model may be the most important key to effective competition and therefore organizational growth and success in an emerging market. This module delves into the nature of business models, the different types of business models and associated key questions and answers required to innovate. Following the program, you should be able to determine the business model of your organization, ascertain how the business model helps the organization to create and capture value, and more important how to innovate your organization’s business model to operate effective.
Module IV: Applied Business Project – Each participant explores his or her organization for innovation opportunity – an opportunity, with the support of peers, to create value by designing and deploying resources and capabilities in new ways to enhance value and performance that generates a return for the organization…
Annual Africa Innovation Forum designed to allows strategic conversation on the latest trends and issues in innovation in Africa and networking among practitioners.
Program Duration – 3 + 2 (5 days)
It is much better to bring some colleagues to the program because some solutions activities require effort. Hence, it’s always good to have a team, rather than just one person, to return to your company to try to implement what was learnt.
Participants who complete the program receive the Advanced Executive Certificate Business Innovation & Growth in Africa.
Program design and delivery, faculty amenities, case licensing fees, course materials, certificate, coffee breaks and lunch are included.
Program Fees 3 Days Program GHC 3,999.00 | 4 Days Program GHC 4,999.00
10% discount for 3-4 participants from the same company | 15% discount for 5 or more from the same company.