CPA in Solutions Marketing
Most business executives still think about business and marketing in terms traditional products and services. Yet, customers are not interested in products and services, per se but they hire products and services as instruments or tools to provide solutions to their problems and challenges. This new thinking has profound implications for organizational culture, business strategy, the nature of competition and marketing. This Certificate program is designed to spark the breakthrough ideas business leaders need to create a company-wide solutions mind-set and strategies. It offers penetrating insights into what customer’s see as value during the entire customer journey and activity cycle. It thereby allows participants to discover the hidden potentials in their products and services. It is an inspiring program for companies desiring to differentiate on customer solutions.
• Understand what it takes to build a solution marketing mindset across functions
• Be provided with the frameworks and tools to articulate and implement solution marketing activities
• Develop and understand the new solution marketing language to have meaningful conversations in the organization
• Begin the journey of turning your organization into a solutions company rather that product/service company.
• Session I: Understanding solutions differentiation imperative
o Different differentiation mindsets
o The logic for solution marketing as an organization-wide behavior and culture
o Definition of solutions from the customer’s perspective
o The components of customers’ definition of value and implications for defining markets and competitors
• Session II: Solutions and Customer Interactions
o Process for uncovering valuable solutions in customer interactions
o The mapping of product and services attributes that provide solutions and those that do not
o Creating a customer value proposition from solutions rather than product/service perspectives
• Session III: Solutions and Competitive Advantage
o Pricing of solutions
o How to use solutions marketing tools for differentiation and business model innovation
o Implications of solutions mind-set culture for competitive advantage
Who would benefit from the program?
The program is designed for upper to middle level leaders who are responsible for or make strong contribution to their companies’ strategy, vision and operational priorities. These may include leaders in the C-suite, HR, sales and marketing, strategy, operations, finance and accounting, business development, etc
$995 (USD) or its equivalent in Ghana Cedis or Nigerian Naira
20th April – 22nd April, 2017. (Accra – Ghana)
27th April – 29th April, 2017 (Lagos – Nigeria)
Program Fee – includes program design and delivery, tuition, case licensing fees, program materials, certificate, coffee breaks and lunch
Program Fee Discount Offer
• 10% discount for up to 5 people from the same organization.
• 15% discount for more than 5 executives from the same organization
Upon successful completion of all sessions you receive the Certificate of Professional Achievement in Solutions Marketing from NIBS and SBS Swiss Business School.
It is so much the better to bring some colleagues to the program because some solutions activities require team effort. Hence, it’s always good to have a team, rather just one person, to return to your company to try to implement what you’ve learned.