At NIBS, we believe that to drive growth and success, every senior executive must step back for a few days, engage with experienced facilitators to reflect on new business and management trends to gain new perspectives to uncover ‘next’ practices that will define high performance in the future. Designed and delivered by Professors at NIBS and supported by invited practitioners, our Free Executive Education Initiative (FEEI) provides an intellectually-charged, experiential learning opportunity for senior executives to gain new insights in key business and management. Join our FEEI program today.
Upon completing the program, participants would be able to:
- Recognize the need for an operations strategy within the organization just as for a marketing
or finance strategy.
- Understand how operations strategy can contribute to the competitive strength of the organization.
- Identify and detail the key structural decisions such as Capacity, supply networks, and process technology in the operations strategy process.
- Use frameworks provided to develop and explain the relationships between key performance objectives, market requirements and operational capabilities when developing operations strategy.
- Gain the confidence to discuss with others within the organization on why everyone needs to play a role in the operations strategy development process within the organization
Who Should Attend?
– Senior executives and mid-level managers in private companies in any industry, NGOs, public organizations and manufacturing & service organizations in Ghana.
What’s the Catch? There is no catch!
- If you are 100% satisfied with the program, you may make a satisfaction donation to our Free Executive Education Initiative.
- If you want Certification, pay a small fee to receive a Certificate of Proficiency in Operations Management.
Prof Kwasi Amoako-Gyampah, PhD.
Professor of Supply Chain Management at the Department of Information Systems & Supply Chain Management at the Bryan School of Business & Economics, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, USA. He is a member of the Decision Sciences Institute (DSI), Project Management Institute, Academy of Management, Production and Operations Management Society (POMS), Global Manufacturing Research Group (GMRG), American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) and Omega Rho, The International Honor Society of Operations Research. He is also a reviewer on text books in Operations Management for Pearson/Prentice Hall, West Publishing and Irwin/McGraw-Hill. He also reviews Project Management textbooks for Wiley Publications and South-Western Cengage.
Certificate of Proficiency in Operations Management.