To be recognized as the leading practical business school in Africa which develops, educates and trains business leaders and professionals throughout their careers.
Our mission is to be a leader in developing innovative thought leaders who have habits of the mind – at once flexible and insightful, informed by experience and yet oriented towards innovation so that they can be agents of both economic prosperity and transformative social change in Africa.
WE ACHIEVE THIS MISSION BY:
- Preparing executives to focus on compelling organizational challenges, seek answers to insightful questions, create new knowledge, practices, and new business ventures by looking at the bigger picture, testing ideas in the field to discover new insights, and analyzing the impact of implementation.
- Preparing competent executives and lecturers to become effective teachers and scholars in business education.
- Partnering with like-minded schools and organizations to offer high-class executive education in action services in Africa
WHAT MAKES NIBS DIFFERENT?
- Discover-Do-Believe-Know (DDBK) logic underpins our program design and delivery to develop ‘executive thinkers and doers’, who:
- Discover and understand the management challenges facing the company;
- Do things differently to provide viable solutions using the best (and next) practice management tools and methodologies to assess their effectiveness and advantages over current tools they use,
- Believe in the new management knowledge and associated tools they learn by phasing out outdated practices and demonstrating new behaviors and values, and
- Know the importance of, and show commitment to, continuous new learning for personal and organizational improvement and innovation.