We seek an experienced business leader to plan and execute strategic initiatives that advance the mission of the School by taking direct charge of 3 sections – finance & administration, business development and executive education.
- Substantial experience and leadership in business development, working effectively to plan and execute strategic initiatives that advance programs for executive students and companies.
- Ability to have a productive presence in the business community of Ghana, Nigeria and other parts of Africa.
- Has the vision to build a successful Business School focused on executive professional and academic development at the doctoral level.
- Strong and articulate communicator who can represent the administration of the school in public and media.
- A leader who, in collaboration with the other Executives, can advance the growth of student enrollment.
- A confident go-getter entrepreneur who appreciates and is willing to work under performance-based remuneration system
- Fiscal planning, staff professional development and performance review
- Student recruitment and retention
- Revenue generation through local and international enrollment growth
- Appropriate expense control and management.
- EMBAor executive doctoral degree in business such as Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Documented proficiency and years of experience in business development, sales/marketing, financial management and collaborative leadership
- A history of working with and/or networks with corporations and their management leaders
- An understanding and demonstrated success of how business in higher education works
- Superb writing and communication skills