Abilities and Qualification Requirement
- Applicants must have MPhil or a research based Master’s Degree and must have substantial research experience.
- Applicant must have previous experience with publishing in peer-reviewed journals (proof required).
- Applicant must be familiar with various data analysis approaches (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Willingness to publish in a peer-reviewed journals with our students.
- Publishing experience as well work experience within academic environment
- An understanding of the Academic publishing environment
- Assist with publishing articles from student theses
- Assist with academic research (prepare literature reviews, gather and analyze data etc.)
- Take responsibility for, manage and conduct administrative and management tasks associated with research and publishing articles from student theses and available data